In order to effectively troubleshoot a slow NBN connection, the NBNco Service Assurance team requires Speed Tests on the service.
1. Run an initial Speed Test. Go to www.nperf.com, run the speed test and click on the Share button and paste the link into the support request or email to us.
2. Power down the modem by turning it off via the button on the back of the modem, next to where the power cable plugs in.
3. Wait 30 seconds and turn it back on.
4. Wait 15 minutes for it to fully resync with the NBN service.
5. Wait for the Internet light to go green, usually the third light from the left on the front of the modem.
6. Once the light is green, run another Speed Test and share the results with us via email.